Sunday 19 August 2012

My first visit to Baden, Switzerland

Monday 13 August 2012, I took the BA flight from Heathrow terminal 5 to Zurich. It happened to be the day many of the Olympic athletes travelled home.  Though as you will see from this photo, it had no impact on my travels, it was all handled incredibly efficiently – just like the London Olympics.  We Brits are feeling so proud of our athletes, and the organisers of what must be considered the quirkiest of all Games. I loved it, what a show.
Baden, Switzerland what a beautiful city, Ken & I walked around the city looking for a restaurant selling local Swiss food – we found what we were looking for back at our hotel, but what a lovely walk.

For more of my travel log please look here.
first published 19 August 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment